- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Residential Sales Specialist
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Position Type: Full Time
Time Warner Cable is currently seeking Direct Sales Representative for our Sales Department. You will promote Time Warner Cable products and services including, but not limited to, Digital Video, High Speed Internet, Home Security and Digital Phone. This position allows unlimited earning potential based on sales performance. (i.e., the more you sell the more you make)!
In addition to the unlimited earning potential, we are proud to offer a robust benefits package including:
* Base salary plus an aggressive commission structure
* Uncapped commissions and no charge backs
* Average 1st year income $40k-$60k potential, top performers earning over $80k.
* Ability to service referrals and grow your business
* Paid training
* Monthly gas allowance, business cell phone and iPad provided as well as Time Warner Cable logo shirts/jackets.
* Deeply discounted Time Warner Cable services for employees who reside in a Time Warner Cable service area
* Aggressive 401(k) with a company match
* Competitive medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug plan
* Tuition reimbursement
* 3 weeks of paid vacation your first year and company paid holidays.
Don t just read about it, see it! Copy and paste this link into your web browser now! http://bit.ly/14qzIvP
Please note: Time Warner Cable requires applicants to complete an assessment as part of the application process. Only applicants with assessments completed will be reviewed by recruiter.
* Conduct quality face to face in-home sales presentations to new Time Warner Cable customers.
* Identify customer needs, wants, and desires in conversation and match with company products and diplomatically handle interactions with potential customers.
* Reconcile daily sales orders with cash taken in and keep documentation of sales orders.
* Attend sales meetings in person and training sessions as directed by management.
* Achieve established sales goals and quotas.
* Work independently to promote the sales of Time Warner Cable residential products and services.
* A minimum of one year of proven sales experience; or 2 years of college; or equivalent combination of sales experience and college education preferred.
* Stable work history.
* Must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation/vehicle where applicable and automobile insurance as required by Time Warner Cable.
* Maintain proper appearance/attitude at all times to represent Time Warner Cable in the community.
* Must have basic mathematical and computer skills.
* Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions, walk for extensive periods of time, and lift up to 50 pounds.
* Must be able to work evening and weekend requirements.
* Proficient time management skills and ability to prioritize.
* Must demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
The above list of duties and responsibilities is intended to describe the overall nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. The list is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or skills that may be required of individuals in this position. The Direct Sales Representative is an exempt level employee. Therefore, may require additional hours to meet the expectations of the department. Applicants considered for employment must undergo a thorough background review and drug screening. Driving is a requirement for this position. Must possess and maintain a valid Driver s License and safe driving record.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V/unemployed)
More on TWC: Time Warner Cable reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.
FCC Unit: 11153
Controlling Establishment ID: 00860 - Louisville 5111 Commerce Cross
Job Code: TWCMSA070 Rep 1, Direct Sales Exempt