Residential Technician - Woodbury, NJ 8/27/2016
Einstein Healthcare Network
Elkins Rk, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
SINCE 1959, MOSSREHAB HAS PROVIDED OUR PATIENTS WITH A BREADTH OF EXPERTISE UNRIVALED IN THE REGION. SUPERIOR CLINICAL EXPERTISE, NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED REHABILITATION SPECIALISTS, UNSURPASSED DIAGNOSTIC CAPABILITIES, A PASSION FOR ADVOCACY, A PATIENT CENTERED TEAM PHILOSOPHY AND A QUEST FOR CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT. THESE ARE THE QUALITIES THAT HAVE EARNED MOSSREHAB ITS OUTSTANDING REPUTATION AT THE LOCAL, REGIONAL AND NATIONAL LEVELS AND ENABLE TO US TO ATTRACT AND RETAIN HIGHLY MOTIVATED, GIFTED REHABILITATION PROFESSIONALS. IN FACT, U.S. NEWS & WORLD REPORTS HAS CONSISTENTLY RANKED US AMONG THE NATION S BEST REHABILITATION FACILITIES. WE WERE ALSO NAMED ONE OF THE BEST EMPLOYERS IN THE PHILADELPHIA AREA THIS YEAR, COME FIND OUT WHY! EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK PROMOTES WELLNESS. RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO THE HEALTH OF SMOKERS AND TO OTHERS. EINSTEIN CAMPUSES ARE TOBACCO AND SMOKE FREE.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Providing direct care in the implementation of training strategies and compensatory techniques, both individually and groups in order for residents to be successful in their home and community settings, as set forth by the residents Individual Residential plan
* This position requires providing service to the following age population(s) 18 y/o + in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS, PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY:
* High School Diploma/ Associates Degree in health related field preferred
* Certified Nursing Assistant preferred
* CPR certification through the American Heart Association required
* Emergency First Aid Certification Required
* DDD Overview, Medication Administration and Recognizing Abuse and Neglect Certification; Crisis Prevention Techniques Certification
* Physical Requirements: Light. Sitting, standing lifting, carrying pushing/pulling walking agility and dexterity. Exposed to body wastes, discharges, noises and disagreeable odors.
* Visual Requirements: Near and far vision
* Hearing Requirements: Ability to hear normal conversation, telephone conversation
* Working Conditions: Office setting, prospective buildings and sites under development/construction. Exposure to outdoors, varied temperatures
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.