Resiliency Services Consultants
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONIMMEDIATE HIRE..!! URGENT NEED..!!
* A basic understanding of the Resiliency Services portfolio, with particular focus on Infrastructure Recovery Services, and its positioning within the Disaster Recovery Industry.
* Prior experience in developing customized solutions, acting alone and as a team leader.
* Financial skills to perform deal pricing, competitive analysis and business case evaluation.
* Ability to multitask in a high volume, event driven environment.
* Proven communication skills for use in internal and customer interaction.
* Must be a consummate team player.
* Proficiency in MS Office suite
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and exhibit professional business conduct at all times.
* Willingness to travel on an infrequent basis.