This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Electrolux Home Products, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Resolution Specialist
Position ID: req5181
Sector: Major Appliances North America
Functional Area: Consumer Care/Customer Care
Location: Augusta Office, 2715 Washington Road, Augusta, GA 30909 USA
Number of Openings: 3
Employment Type: Full-Time
Apply By: 10/13/2016
The Resolution Specialist is a critical member of the CEC team responsible for resolving escalated consumer concerns and providing support to Customer Service Representatives; ultimately driving consumer satisfaction and brand loyalty. This person will ensure that consumer issues are resolved in a timely, efficient, quality oriented, and professional manner. This role contributes to enhancing the service we provide to our consumers by tracking and categorizing escalations as well as questions received from Customer Service Representatives so that root cause analysis can be completed and improvement initiatives can be implemented. This is an important and visible role requiring the incumbent to serve as the ultimate consumer advocate, as well as subject matter expert for Customer Service Representatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* De-escalates consumer calls by displaying empathy and active listening skills
* Negotiates resolutions with consumer in a balanced manner utilizing the Escalation team goodwill guidelines
* Accepts ownership of assigned Escalation cases and resolves each case in a timely manner balancing customer satisfaction and shareholder assets
* Provides guidance and support to Customer Service Representatives who are seeking advice and expertise on how to address consumer issues
* Documents and categorizes escalated consumer issues and Customer Service Representatives questions in order to facilitate data analysis, improve new hire training, agent nesting processes and other areas of the operation
* Maintains Quality Assurance and Productivity goals, as well as other KPIs relative to case load and issue documentation/tracking
* Provides feedback on continuous evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers
* Serves as back up support for processing goodwill gestures
* Other duties as assigned
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* 2 years experience with customer service.
* Experience within Electrolux call center is a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
* Makes good decisions based upon analysis, experience and judgment
* Demonstrates patience while actively understanding situations
* High tolerance for stress and ability to maintain composure at all times
* Makes effort to understand a situation before making judgments and acting
* Effectively demonstrates attentive and active listening skills
* Reads situations quickly and can skillfully negotiate in tough situations
* Has demonstrated superior functional and technical knowledge of a Customer Service Representative position
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Exceptional customer service orientation
* Deep understanding of call center processes and call escalations types
* Strong de-escalation experience and knowledge of consumer goodwill processes
* Product knowledge (both feature and technical based)
* Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with particular attention given to detail and accuracy
* Continuous improvement mindset
* Proficiency in use of SAP CRM, REX and SA
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances.
Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 countries every year. In 2014, Electrolux had sales of SEK 112 billion and about 60,000 employees.
Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.