Resource Coord, Medical Home Salem
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
North Shore Physicians Group(NSPG)
JOB DESCRIPTIONUnder the general direction of the D-CARE Program Manager, the D-CARE Resource Coordinator will be an integral part of the behavioral health integration team providing support and consultation to primary care practices. The Resource Coordinator will be responsible for locating community behavioral health resources for adult primary care patients in the Partners network.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Flexibility to adapt to program evolution and shifts in prioritization
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Proficient in Word, Excel
* 1 year work experience
* Associates in social work, psychology, public health (or related field)
* Background in Social Work, Behavioral Health or Public Health
* Bachelor's degree