Resource Management Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONResource Management Lead
OPERATIONS: FACILITY SOLUTIONS | SALT LAKE CITY, UT; SPOKANE, WA, WA, UNITED STATES
Ecova--Making a World of Difference
At Ecova, we believe each individual, no matter the role, can make a difference for our clients, the environment and for themselves. Ecova is built on a strong foundation of integrity, community, leadership, persistence and urgency.
Our highest goal is to be the market leading, trusted advisor to organizations driven to maximize results, reduce expenses, manage risk and improve environmental performance. Our focus is to grow results on saving resources for our clients from utilities to facilities. We apply data-driven insights from demand to impact to target inefficiencies and See More, Save More and Sustain More for our clients.
We strive to deliver results and innovation through efforts of our unparalleled people to each and every client with whom we engage. We re on the look-out for team players to work with us in serving as an integral extension of our clients to measure, analyze and improve resource management. Come join the Ecova family together we can Make a World of Difference.
This position is responsible for supporting Ecova services as part of an Ecova Total Energy & Sustainability Management solution. This service is designed to help clients reach their resource management goals by improving operations and leveraging Ecova information and knowledge.
* Act as an extension of the Client(s) in-house team(s) to facilitate operations and processes that move Client towards a best practice energy management program
* Support implementation of a prioritized action plan in collaboration with the Client
* Activities may be wide ranging and include service, client, or deliverable support as part of a total energy and sustainability solution
* Coordinate on-time service delivery among multiple Ecova teams
* Provide technical support including web training, reporting, and analysis on behalf of internal and external stakeholders
* Organize and lead conference calls and webinars, both internally and externally
* Establish and maintain strong client relationships
* Effectively resolve client issues with minimal guidance for a mutually beneficial outcome
* Build and maintain Quarterly Business Reviews for clients
* Maintain information/databases in order to effectively serve our clients including TAC files, Sharepoint sites
* Identify opportunities to sales team for up-sell to existing Clients
* Participate and lead client tours
* May support clients in areas such as; bankruptcy, rate changes, shut-offs, budgets, late fees, service failures, funding reconciliations, third-party access request, variance reports, energy performance reports, special process requests, GL modifications, data feed updates, and CET files
* Backup team members to uphold team goals as needed
* Perform other job duties as assigned
* BA/BS degree or its equivalent
* 2 or more years experience in client relationship management
* Demonstrate excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Must be able to problem solve with little guidance
* Must have strong computer skills, with proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook
* Anticipate the needs of clients
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and activities for clients
* Must be a team player, detail oriented, dependable and adaptable
* Ability to review and understand client contracts to ensure services are being met
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
Ecova is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.