This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 12/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PRN/ RT
Brooksville , FL
Job #: prnRTbkvFL068219
We are seeking a Respiratory Therapist to join the team at Nurse on Call by Brookdale in Brooksville, Fl. The selected candidate will travel to Citrus County as well as in the Brooksville areas. The position is PRN position and current home health experience is highly preferred for consideration.
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Respiratory Therapist to provide therapy services in the Brooksville area. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on health, wellness and prevention for all our patients.
* Assess, treat, and care for patients with breathing disorders
* Initiate and conduct therapeutic procedures and maintain patient records using automated documentation systems
* Educate patients/families about their conditions and teache appropriate disease management techniques, such as breathing exercises and the use of medication and respiratory equipment
* Inspects, cleans, tests, and maintains respiratory therapy equipment to ensure equipment is functioning safely and efficiently
* Determine requirements for treatments, including method and duration of therapy, precautions to be taken, and medication and dosages compatible with physicians' orders
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree from acredited four-year college
* Current Respiratory Therapy licensure in the state of practice
* Two years of related therapy experience
* Valid driver's license and proof of automobile liability insurance
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150988.aspx'