Under the supervision of the Director of Respiratory Therapy, the Respiratory Therapist is responsible for providing cardiopulmonary care services in accordance with specific physician s orders, department policies and procedures. Participates in Performance Improvement Activities. Provides service to age range from neonate to geriatric.
* Current State Respiratory Therapist Licensure.
* Graduate of an AMA-approved School of Respiratory Therapy.
* Successful completion of Neonatal Resuscitation certification for NICU staff only.
* Current BLS certification.
* Current NRP Certification, if work in NICU on a regular basis
* Recommended: Stable Certification for staff working in NICU
* Fire safety training
Job: Respiratory Therapy
Primary Location: Texas-Odessa
Organization: Odessa Regional Medical Center
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Employee Status: PRN Position
Work Schedule: Other
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled