This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
Odessa Regional Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Under the supervision of the Director of Respiratory Therapy, the Respiratory Therapist is responsible for providing cardiopulmonary care services in accordance with specific physician s orders, department policies and procedures. Participates in Performance Improvement Activities. Provides service to age range from neonate to geriatric.
* Current State Respiratory Therapist Licensure.
* Graduate of an AMA-approved School of Respiratory Therapy.
* Successful completion of Neonatal Resuscitation certification for NICU staff only.
* Current BLS certification.
* Current NRP Certification, if work in NICU on a regular basis
* Recommended: Stable Certification for staff working in NICU
* Fire safety training
Job: Respiratory Therapy
Primary Location: Texas-Odessa
Organization: Odessa Regional Medical Center
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Employee Status: PRN Position
Work Schedule: Other
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled