This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Port St. Lucie, FL
Port St. Lucie, FL
Job #: prnRTpslFL00082
Nurse on Call - Home Healthcare by Brookdale, is a Medicare certified agency providing home healthcare services. We take pride in our strong reputation for furnishing the high quality skilled nursing, rehabilitation and related services that our patients and their families and physicians expect and deserve. We enrich lives every day.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Respiratory Therapist to provide therapy services in the Port St. Lucie area. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on health, wellness and prevention for all our patients.
* Assess, treat, and care for patients with breathing disorders
* Initiate and conduct therapeutic procedures and maintain patient records using automated documentation systems
* Educate patients/families about their conditions and teache appropriate disease management techniques, such as breathing exercises and the use of medication and respiratory equipment
* Inspects, cleans, tests, and maintains respiratory therapy equipment to ensure equipment is functioning safely and efficiently
* Determine requirements for treatments, including method and duration of therapy, precautions to be taken, and medication and dosages compatible with physicians' orders
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree from acredited four-year college
* Current Respiratory Therapy licensure in the state of practice
* One year of related therapy experience
* Valid driver's license and proof of automobile liability insurance
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-151255.aspx'