Respiratory Therapy Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 1/5/2017
San Antonio, TX
Provides essential leadership and administrative support to the department members; coordinates the allocation of staff and other resources; facilitates the ongoing achievement of the department's mission and goals; promotes the development and improvement of processes directed at providing quality, economical healthcare services.
- Must be a graduate of an approved respiratory therapy program.
- Associates Degree Required.
- Bachelor's Preferred.
- Five Years of experience as a Respiratory Therapist in an Acute Care Setting
- Two years in a supervisory/lead/charge role
License/Restrictions or Certifications:
- Valid Respiratory Therapy License from the State of Texas.
- CRRT minimum requirement
- Registered Credential from the National Board of Respiratory Care highly preferred.
- Must have Basic Life Support certification
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program within six month of hire