Restaurant Assistant Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Bob Evans Farms
JOB DESCRIPTIONRESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER / MANAGER-IN-TRAINING
The position of Restaurant Assistant Manager is a fun and fast paced role that directs the daily operations of the restaurant. All Restaurant Assistant Managers regardless of experience and background start out as Managers-in-Training. This allows for you to dedicate your first 12-weeks of employment to learning our business and the role of a Restaurant Assistant Manager. Our Restaurant Assistant Managers directly contribute to the success of their restaurant by driving sales, interacting with our loyal guests and developing our great team members.
Below are some of the requirements that help make a successful Restaurant Assistant Manager:
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and conflict resolution abilities
* Strong planning and organization skills
* Dedication to providing exceptional guest service
* Strong analytical/problem solving skills
* Exceptional team building capability
* Basic business math and accounting skills
* Basic personal computer literacy
* Ability to manage multiple projects
* Ability to be a role model in employee appearance and presentation
* Available to work a variety of shifts and weekends
* High School diploma or equivalent
* A minimum of 1-2 years prior leadership experience strongly preferred
* A minimum of 2-4 years of prior experience in a family, fast-food, or casual dining restaurant is preferred
* College and/or culinary schooling preferred
* A minimum age of 19 years
Energy and a passion to learn are required to be considered for this role. GET READY FOR THE GREATEST CAREER IN YOUR LIFE!
Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans. Join the leader and grow with the BEST in high-quality food and heartfelt hospitality!