Restaurant Assistant Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 2/11/2017
Bob Evans Farms
JOB DESCRIPTIONRESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER / MANAGER-IN-TRAINING
The position of Restaurant Assistant Manager is a fun and fast paced role that directs the daily operations of the restaurant. All Restaurant Assistant Managers - regardless of experience and background - start out as Managers-in-Training. This allows for you to dedicate your first 12-weeks of employment to learning our business and the role of a Restaurant Assistant Manager. Our Restaurant Assistant Managers directly contribute to the success of their restaurant by driving sales, interacting with our loyal guests and developing our great team members.
Below are some of the requirements that help make a successful Restaurant Assistant Manager:
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Strong Interpersonal skills
* Strong Planning and Organization Skills
* Dedication to Providing Exceptional Guest Service
* Strong Problem Solving Skills
* Exceptional Team Building Skills
* Previous restaurant management experience is helpful, BUT NOT REQUIRED!! That's right, this is your chance to learn one of the fastest growing roles in the United States today!