Restaurant Assistant Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Bob Evans Farms
JOB DESCRIPTIONYou ve shared a table with us NOW LET US SHARE A REWARDING CAREER WITH YOU!
When you join Bob Evans Farms, you re joining a trustworthy and socially responsible organization that recognizes people are our greatest asset. And in our restaurants, you ll have an opportunity to grow with the BEST. Join us as we revolutionize what should be the happiest time of day mealtime!
You can have it all "Down on the Farm" Quality of Life/Work-life balance, no late nights, AWESOME culture, AWESOME comp & benefits, AWESOME & REWARDING career path etc. Bob Evans is seeking passionate team members to join our restaurant family.
Bob Evans takes pride in hiring only the BEST talent in order to serve our guests. Your role will be critical in executing our founders heartfelt philosophy of, Treat strangers like friends and friends like family.
The position of Assistant Manager is a fast paced role that assists with managing the daily operations of the restaurant during scheduled shifts. The Assistant Manager role contributes to the success of the restaurant by helping build sales, achieve company goals, and support the General Manager with restaurant goals. Decisions are guided by established policies and procedures as well as the General Manager of the restaurant. Receives guidance and oversight from the restaurant General Manager on a regular basis.
* Compensation based on experience
* Paid time off
* Health insurance (in effect just 30 days after start-date
* 401k with company contribution
* 50-hour work week
* Quarterly performance based bonus
* Weekly pay cycle
* Consecutive days off
* Closed on Christmas, No late nights and No Franchises
* Not a 24/7 operation and much more!
Below are some of the requirements that help make a successful Assistant Restaurant Manager:
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and conflict resolution abilities
* Strong planning and organization skills
* Dedication to providing exceptional guest service
* Strong analytical/problem solving skills
* Exceptional team building capability
* Basic business math and accounting skills
* Basic personal computer literacy
* Ability to manage multiple projects
* Ability to be a role model in employee appearance and presentation
* Available to work a variety of shifts and weekends
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Prior leadership experience preferred, but not required
* A minimum of 2 years prior experience in a family, fast-food, or casual dining restaurant is preferred
* College and/or culinary schooling preferred
* A minimum age of 19 years
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be regularly met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This list is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities and the employer reserves the right to change or assign other duties to this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee will regularly be required to:
* Stand for entire shift and walk for long periods of time without rest or sitting down.
* Push, lift, carry and transfer up to 50 pounds.
* Reach with hands.
* Use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
* Bend and stoop.
* Have the ability to taste and smell.
* Verbally communicate with others.
* Have the ability to read and write clearly.
* Use close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
* Have ability to freely access all areas of restaurant including selling floor(s), stock area, and register area.
Why Bob Evans* Because you can bring your passion, personality, and unscripted sense of possibilities! We are more than great food and service, we ARE heartfelt hospitality A place where you will love working and be proud to bring your friends and family!
Being the BEST means leading our teammates with a purpose of heartfelt hospitality. At Bob Evans our belief is, Every guest is a gift . We re always hungry for the opportunity to speak with potential team members who have a passion to win together as a team.
Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans. Join the leader and grow with the BEST in high-quality food and heartfelt hospitality!
GET READY FOR THE GREATEST CAREER IN YOUR LIFE!