This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 3/8/2017
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
Responsible for control quality and consistency of all food served.
* Responsible for control quality and consistency of all food served.
* Insure station is set for service 15 minutes prior to service and all food supplies necessary for service are in appropriate supply on a timely basis.
* Required to learn all menu items for this position will focus on upscale Terrace Restaurant cuisine.
* This person would be responsible for production of orders in a timely manner.
* This position also requires standing, walking, reaching and/or lifting up to 50 lbs throughout shift.
* Previous culinary experience preferred.
* Must be flexible and available to work all shifts; AM, PM & overnight.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: