This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 1/25/2017
Great Wolf Resorts
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTION* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Welcomes patrons by exchanging pleasantries; escorting them to assigned dining area; presenting menus; announcing waitperson's name.
* Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol control policies.
* Helps dining room staff by setting and clearing tables; replenishing water; and serving beverages as needed.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
* Previous hosting experience a plus.
* Provides superior service to each customer.
* Demonstrated talent at interacting effectively with all types of people.
* Strong multi-tasking skills. Completes several concurrent tasks.
* Basic mathematical skills as they apply to cash handling.
* Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
* Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
* Lift up to 15 lbs.
* Able to stand for long periods of time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled