This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
Great Wolf Resorts
Colorado Springs, CO
* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
* Welcomes patrons by exchanging pleasantries; escorting them to assigned dining area; presenting menus; announcing waitperson's name.
* Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol control policies.
* Helps dining room staff by setting and clearing tables; replenishing water; serving beverages.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Promotes excellence by providing superior service to each customer.
Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
Consummate people skills. Demonstrated talent at interacting effectively with all types of people.
Projects a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust.
Takes an exhaustive approach to every task. Committed to comprehensive and in-depth analysis, planning, and implementation of every work effort.
Inspires others with enthusiasm and positive energy.
Strong multi-tasking skills. Completes several concurrent tasks.
Ability to lift 30lbs.
Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time.
Ability to bend, stretch and twist.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled