This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Great Wolf Resorts
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY * Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
* Identifies current and future patron service requirements by establishing personal contact and rapport with potential and actual customers and other personas in a position to understand service requirements.
* Develops operational guidelines by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
* Maintains dining room staff by recruiting, selecting, orientating, and training employees.
* Prepares dining room staff by introducing menus and teaching food presentation techniques; conducting food and wine tastings; giving instruction in etiquette and serving techniques.
* Maintains dining room staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
* Assists in welcoming patrons by exchanging pleasantries, escorting them to dining area; seating them; presenting and introducing menus; announcing waitperson's name.
* Maintains dining room ambiance by inspecting and monitoring serving stations, table linens, floors, seating, lighting, and music.
* Protects dining room assets by adhering to security policies and procedures.
* Prepares reports for facility management by identifying patron service requirements; observing and recording patron reactions to meals; beverages, and restaurant environment.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Designs the organization for optimal customer service.
* Promotes excellence by providing superior service to each customer.
* Charismatic leader who adjusts leadership style to motivate diverse groups to achieve extraordinary goals and overcome challenges.
* Expects excellence from others and tolerates no less.
* Inspires people to accomplish the extraordinary.
* Develops detailed, realistic, and comprehensive plans that support organizational objectives.
* Effectively allocates resources and time across groups or departments.
* Track record of leading teams to achieve extraordinary goals.
* Inspires and motivates team members to work together and achieve beyond expectations.
* Successfully manages people to achieve performance goals.
* Excellent people management skills including resolving conflict, coaching and developing others, promoting teamwork, and performance management.
* Takes an exhaustive approach to every task.
* Committed to comprehensive and in-depth analysis, planning, and implementation of every work effort.
* Development, implementation, and monitoring of programs that assure a safe facility and work environment that is incompliance with all appropriate regulations--Ergonomics, Emergency Response, Injury and Illness Prevention, and Hazard Communications Programs.
* Strong multi-tasking skills.
* Completes several concurrent tasks.
* Ability to develop rapport with client management and maintain strong working relationships.
* High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
* Ability to lift 30lbs.
* Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time.
* Ability to bend, stretch and twist.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled