This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Bob Evans Farms
East Peoria, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONYou ve shared a table with us NOW LET US SHARE A REWARDING CAREER WITH YOU!
When you join Bob Evans Farms, you re joining a trustworthy and socially responsible organization that recognizes people are our greatest asset. And in our restaurants, you ll have an opportunity to grow with the BEST. Join us as we revolutionize what should be the happiest time of day mealtime!
You can have it all "Down on the Farm" Quality of Life/Work-life balance, no late nights, AWESOME culture, AWESOME comp & benefits, AWESOME & REWARDING career path etc. Bob Evans is seeking passionate team members to join our restaurant family.
Bob Evans takes pride in hiring only the BEST talent in order to serve our guests. Your role will be critical in executing our founders heartfelt philosophy of, Treat strangers like friends and friends like family.
The position of Restaurant Manager is a fun and fast paced role that directs the daily operations of a Bob Evans Restaurant. All Restaurant Managers regardless of experience and background start out as Managers-in-Training. This allows for you to dedicate your first 11-weeks of employment to learning our business and the role of a Restaurant Manager. Our Restaurant Managers directly contribute to the success of their restaurant by driving sales, interacting with our loyal guests and developing our great team members.
* Compensation based on experience
* Paid time off
* Health insurance (in effect just 30 days after start-date
* 401k with company contribution
* 50-hour work week
* Quarterly performance based bonus
* Weekly pay cycle
* Consecutive days off
* Closed on Christmas, No late nights and No Franchises
* Not a 24/7 operation and much more!
Below are some of the requirements that help make a successful Restaurant Manager:
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Strong Interpersonal skills
* Strong Planning and Organization Skills
* Dedication to Providing Exceptional Guest Service & Hospitality
* Strong Problem Solving Skills
* Exceptional Team Building Skills
* Previous restaurant management/leadership experience in a dine-in environment preferred
* Energy and a passion to learn are required to be considered for this role
Why Bob Evans* Because you can bring your passion, personality, and unscripted sense of possibilities! We are more than great food and service, we ARE heartfelt hospitality A place where you will love working and be proud to bring your friends and family!
Being the BEST means leading our teammates with a purpose of heartfelt hospitality. At Bob Evans our belief is, Every guest is a gift . We re always hungry for the opportunity to speak with potential team members who have a passion to win together as a team.
Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans. Join the leader and grow with the BEST in high-quality food and heartfelt hospitality!
GET READY FOR THE GREATEST CAREER IN YOUR LIFE!