This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Bob Evans Farms
JOB DESCRIPTIONYou ve shared a table with us NOW LET US SHARE A REWARDING CAREER WITH YOU!
When you join Bob Evans Farms, you re joining a trustworthy and socially responsible organization that recognizes people are our greatest asset. And in our restaurants, you ll have an opportunity to grow with the BEST. Join us as we revolutionize what should be the happiest time of day mealtime!
Bob Evans takes pride in hiring only the BEST talent in order to serve our guests. Your role will be critical in executing our founders heartfelt philosophy of, Treat strangers like friends and friends like family.
The position of Restaurant Manager is a fun and fast paced role that directs the daily operations of a Bob Evans Restaurant. Our Restaurant Managers directly contribute to the success of their restaurant by driving sales, interacting with our loyal guests and developing our great team members.
* Compensation based on experience
* Paid time off
* Health insurance (in effect just 30 days after start-date
* 401k with company contribution
* 50-hour work week
* Quarterly performance based bonus
* Weekly pay cycle
* Consecutive days off
* Closed on Christmas, No late nights and No Franchises
* Not a 24/7 operation and much more!
Below are some of the requirements that help make a successful Restaurant Manager:
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Strong Interpersonal skills
* Strong Planning and Organization Skills
* Dedication to Providing Exceptional Guest Service & Hospitality
* Strong Problem Solving Skills
* Exceptional Team Building Skills
* Previous restaurant management/leadership experience in a dine-in environment preferred
* Energy and a passion to learn are required to be considered for this role
Everybody is somebody at Bob Evans. Join the leader and grow with the BEST in high-quality food and heartfelt hospitality!
GET READY FOR THE GREATEST CAREER IN YOUR LIFE!