This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
We re looking for dynamic individuals as Servers (Part-Time) to deliver food and beverages and provide an outstanding dining experience to our Caf guests. If you thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment while remaining positive and upbeat, have exceptional communication skills, and can handle customer issues and requests graciously and on a timely basis, we want to hear from you.
* Attentively greet all customers upon arrival and inform guests of food and beverage options. Share information on store and restaurant events with guests.
* Demonstrate working knowledge of all menu items and ingredients and suggest menu items for those guests with food allergies.
* Consistently address customer concerns and special requests in a professional and timely manner.
* Execute all aspects of food and beverage service efficiently; including suggestive upselling, timely delivery of food and beverage orders, checking and maintaining tables throughout the seating, and preparing, delivering and processing table checks through the Infogenesis register system.
* Follow food and workplace safety guidelines and understand local and state health sanitation laws.
* Contribute to a positive, cooperative work environment by assisting co-workers and helping the restaurant team with parties, storewide events, and projects.
* TEAM BUILDER
Experience, Education & Skills
* Must be willing to work a flexible retail schedule, including days, nights and weekends.
* Physically demanding position; strength, mobility and dexterity needed. You must be able to carry a serving tray/beverage tray and be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
* High school degree or equivalent, and undergraduate education, preferred.
* ServSafe certification, preferred.
* One to two years of experience in a high volume and/or fine dining restaurant, preferred.
* Banquet or catering experience is a plus.
* Experience working with children, preferred.
* Ease of use with restaurant computer systems, preferred.
American Girl is a premium brand for girls and a wholly owned subsidiary of Mattel, Inc. (Nasdaq: MAT), the world's leading toy company. Since its inception in 1986, American Girl has been devoted to celebrating girls ages 3 to 12 through age-appropriate, high-quality dolls and accessories, books, clothes, movies, and unforgettable experiences. Best-selling lines include My American Girl , Girl of the Year , Bitty Baby , and its classic historical characters. Headquartered in Middleton, WI, the company sells products exclusively through its award-winning catalogue, on americangirl.com, and in its experiential retail stores. By inspiring girls to be their best, American Girl has earned the loyalty of millions of girls and the praise and trust of parents and educators. To learn more about American Girl or request a free catalogue, call 1-800-845-0005 or visit www.americangirl.com, www.facebook.com/americangirl, www.facebook.com/americangirlcareers or www.twitter.com/american_girl
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer