This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 1/25/2017
Great Wolf Resorts
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTION* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol beverage control policies.
* Helps patrons select food and beverages by presenting menu; offering cocktails and appetizers; suggesting courses; explaining the chef's specialties; identifying appropriate wines; answering food preparation questions.
* Transmits orders to bar and kitchen by recording patrons' choices; identifying patrons' special dietary needs and special requests.
* Keeps kitchen staff informed by noting timing of meal progression.
* Serves orders by picking up and delivering patrons' choices from bar and kitchen. Delivers accompaniments and condiments from service bars.
* Responds to additional patron requirements by inquiring of needs; observing dining process.
* Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
* Concludes dining experience by acknowledging choice of restaurant and inviting patrons to return.
* Obtains revenues by totaling charges; issuing bill; accepting payment; delivering bill and payment to host person; returning change or credit card and signature slip to patrons.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
* Experience resolving conflict between groups with opposing perspectives, agendas, or priorities.
* Basic mathematical skills as they apply to cash handling.
* Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
* Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
* Lift up to 15 lbs.
* Stand for long periods.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled