This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 1/12/2017
Great Wolf Resorts
Colorado Springs, CO
* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol beverage control policies.
* Helps patrons select food and beverages by presenting menu; offering cocktails and appetizers; suggesting courses; explaining the chef's specialties; identifying appropriate wines; answering food preparation questions.
* Transmits orders to bar and kitchen by recording patrons' choices; identifying patrons' special dietary needs and special requests.
* Keeps kitchen staff informed by noting timing of meal progression.
* Serves orders by picking up and delivering patrons' choices from bar and kitchen. Delivers accompaniments and condiments from service bars.
* Responds to additional patron requirements by inquiring of needs; observing dining process.
* Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
* Concludes dining experience by acknowledging choice of restaurant and inviting patrons to return.
* Obtains revenues by totaling charges; issuing bill; accepting payment; delivering bill and payment to host person; returning change or credit card and signature slip to patrons.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
Experience resolving conflict between groups with opposing perspectives, agendas, or priorities.
Basic mathematical skills as they apply to cash handling.
Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
Lift up to 15 lbs.
Stand for long periods.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled