Restaurant Server Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 1/28/2017
Great Wolf Resorts
Colorado Springs, CO
* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
* Accomplishes consistent closing procedures; checks employees work to be consistent with set guidelines.
* Attention to details, chalkboard, features, dining room appearance, staff appearance, and personal professionalism of all staff.
* Handle guest's disputes, learn kitchen operations, food delivery in dining area, and learn bar function.
* Avoids legal challenges by conforming to regulations of the alcoholic beverage commission.
* Maintains ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, linen service, glassware, dinnerware, and utensil quality.
* Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Accepts up to four closing shifts per week with weekend off requests limited.
Promotes excellence by providing superior service to each customer.
Successfully manages people to achieve performance goals.
Excellent people management skills including resolving conflict, coaching and developing others, promoting teamwork, and performance management.
Inspires others with enthusiasm and positive energy.
Self-motivated and thrives on doing a job well. Have the independence, initiative, and desire to achieve.
Ability to lift 30lbs.
Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time.
Ability to bend, stretch and twist.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled