This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
Great Wolf Resorts
Colorado Springs, CO
* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe workplace which is achieved by understanding the obligations listed in the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
* Positive drive, accountability, and progressive leadership
* Create a dynamic service culture that delivers bubbles for our guests.
* Assist in the development of a positive Food & Beverage team skilled at delivering Ripley's Great Wolf Lodge Brand Standards
* Facilities maintenance and cleanliness delivering a daily \\"like new\\" standard
* Work closely with Restaurant Manager and Food & Beverage Supervisors in scheduling of staff and daily operations
* Administrative support of Food & Beverage department within front of house operations
* Maintain an open communication with the kitchen staff, letting them know immediately of any changes or needs.
* Ensure guests are served in a professional and efficient manner. Follow-up on any reasonable requests.
* Other duties as assigned
Designs the organization for optimal customer service. Promotes excellence by providing superior service to each customer.
Basic knowledge of all Microsoft Office software & Micros POS system
Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
Focuses the sales effort around identifying and fulfilling customers' current and future needs.
Projects a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust.
Takes an exhaustive approach to every task. Committed to comprehensive and in-depth analysis, planning, and implementation of every work effort.
Inspires others with enthusiasm and positive energy.
Experience resolving conflict between groups with opposing perspectives, agendas, or priorities.
Demonstrates persistence, overcomes obstacles, and strives to improve skills and achieve goals.
Lift up to 30 lbs., sit and/or stand for long periods
A completed police clearance is to be submitted as a condition of employment.
Must be Smart Serve certified if age 18 or older.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled