Restaurant Theatre Manager
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
* One year experience in a casual dining environment.
* One year experience in guest-focused business environment (e.g., bar, restaurant, hospitality, etc.).
* One year experience with the Aloha POS system.
* Working knowledge of all film crew functions.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Proficiency in MS Suite.
* Lead and develop staff to perform the "Essential Functions" of their position.
* Provide direct and effective supervision and guidance of theatre associates.
* Ensure that associates satisfy all AMC guest service standards.
* Ensure proper staffing in each area.
* Perform daily opening, closing, operational, and administrative duties.
* Reinforce guest and operational focus through MBWA (Managing By Walking Around).
* Review financial numbers, utilizing OBI reports on a regular basis as a management tool to optimize financial results and the guest experience.
* Take ownership of successful completion of personal training program.
* Oversee individual Dine-In Theatre area, if assigned.
* Assist with hiring, training, developing, and appropriately disciplining theatre associates.
* Work effectively with supervisors, peers, subordinates, guests, vendors and corporate partners.
* Listen, communicate, and work to resolve guest concerns.
* Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
* Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts.
* Uphold AMC's Business Practice Standards and ensure compliance with company programs and policies.
* Complete all other functions and assignments as assigned by the General Manager or Senior Manager. (where applicable).
* Provided by theatre: AMC-issued shirt, black pants, black belt, and nametag.
* Provided by associate: Black shoes, socks.* Age 21 or older.
* Six months of supervisory or commensurate leadership experience.
* Ability to obtain any required alcohol service licenses or certifications, including T.I.P.S Certification.
Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable accommodation:
* Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis.
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).AMC amazing. That s the promise we deliver to nearly 20,000 AMC associates and 200 million guests each year. We focus on delivering friendly, superior service to our guests. We lead by example, giving back to the communities we live and work in while having fun. If you feel motivated and energized by this company culture, and if you can name your five favorite movies in the next 30 seconds, then AMC may be the right place for you.AMC has propelled industry innovation since 1920, and we continue to innovate by delivering premium sight and sound, new and improved food and beverage options, and diverse content in our state-of-the-art theatres. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and an environment that encourages teamwork, inclusion, collaboration and results.Supervise and coordinate operations of the Dine-In Theatre to achieve AMC's goals. Provide leadership and development, and communicate expectations to all associates in a professional and safe work environment.