This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/29/2016
Global Partners LP
Responsible for providing support to the Retail Accounting Supervisor and Retail Accounting Manager. Reviews PDI Enterprise System, ensures files are complete and maintained as needed, handles Retail Accounting duties, and assists Accounting Personnel.
* Daily monitoring of Commission Agent s paperwork entry in the Petronet system and daily monitoring of Company Operated stores paperwork
* Log-in fax to email paperwork daily commission Agent and Company Operated paperwork submissions and verify proper documentation is received
* Daily DRSA reporting to ensure all paperwork is submitted
* Research cash over/short variations
* Credit Card reconciliation and trouble shooting
* Conduct weekly and month end review of the FIFI Reports-Fuel Inventory (margins and variations)
* Month end fuel stick adjustment reporting
* Analyze missing stick reading reporting
* Weekly Focal Point reviews and corrections
* Month end finalization of commission agent cash over/short
* Field questions from other Accounting Departments and communicate with Store Managers, Commission Agents and Territory Managers on various issues
* Required auditing for scheduled Commission Agents and Company Operated Stores
* Essential weekly/miscellaneous month end reconciliations
* Fill in for co-workers as needed
* Special projects assigned by Manager
* Minimum of an Associate s Degree in Accounting or Finance
* Bachelor s Degree
* Excellent analytical, organizational, verbal and oral communication skills
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook
* Attention to detail and accuracy, and have the ability to meet deadlines
* Availability to work extra hours when the need arises
* Must possess integrity and be able to maintain confidentiality
* Be able to handle miscellaneous projects as business needs require
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information or any other legally protected status.