Retail Assistant Manager 9/1/2016
Mills Fleet Farm
Green Bay, WI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Assistant Managers are responsible for providing support to the Store Manager in the direction and coordination of all store operations and activities in accordance with Company SOPs, policies, practice and procedures in order to meet sales, operational and Company objectives.
ASSISTANT MANAGERS ARE RESPONSIBLE TO:
* Provide excellent customer service by responding with a sense of urgency to our customers' needs while completing other tasks.
* Demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of all aspects of store operations including all point of sale, pricing, merchandising and administrative procedures in accordance with Company standards.
* Provide positive, enthusiastic, inspired, creditable and effective leadership for all store Team Members.
* Ensure compliance of all Company policies, procedures, and practices at all times, both personally and by all Team Members.
* Additional supervisory responsibilities will include interviewing, hiring and training Team Members; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining Team Members; addressing complaints and resolving concerns.
* Responsible to open and close the store location.
OUR COMMITMENT TO FULL-TIME MANAGEMENT TEAM MEMBERS INCLUDES:
* Insurance: Life, Health, Vision, & Dental*
* Paid Vacation*
* Competitive Salary
* Profit Sharing and 401(k) Plan*
* Paid Legal Holidays
* Quarterly Incentive Opportunities*
* Relocation Assistance*
* AFLAC Supplemental Insurance*
* Clothing Discounts/Uniform Provided (based on position)