Retail Assistant Store Manager II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities:The Assistant Store Manager II will only be in Stores $7.0M
At Office Depot, the Assistant Store Manager II will be assigned to higher volume stores and will manage a sales team focused on driving the day to day sales and service culture and activities within the location. He/she will assist in the day to day operations, and work with the Store Manager to develop overall store strategies and tactics to achieve sales, service and operational performance goals. The person in this role also has accountability for driving sales training to ensure appropriate Office Depot Inc.'s selling techniques are practiced. This position develops talent, provides positive and constructive feedback, and appropriate coaching and counseling. The person in this role will lead, motivate and inspire associates to create a customer-centric environment resulting in a memorable and positive customer experience; building customer retention, strong relationships, and brand awareness and loyalty.
The Assistant Store Manager II assists with the merchandising, operations and execution of store and company standards in addition to resolving both associate and customer relations' concerns. He/she will proactively engage with customers to exceed their needs and work to generate revenue by driving a sales culture. Quickly builds ongoing customer relationships and becomes a trusted advisor. Partners with Store Manager to execute on new product launches and develop strategies to improve conversion and Average Order Value (AOV). Act as a Change Champion, supporting and initiating change. Qualifications:* High School diploma or equivalent education plus a minimum of three (3) years related management experience. Other Information:Business, Marketing, Retail Management, or other related field preferred
- Must be able to effectively lead, coach and manage others in a professional environment
- Ability to positively influence
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to plan, prioritize and execute detailed instructions in a timely and efficient manner
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, with the ability to work independently, as well as with others
- Must possess sound judgment and people management abilities
- Must be adaptable to a changing environment and able to consistently achieve goals despite stress and ambiguity
- Must possess the ability to use computers and technology for information, and to access information necessary to complete the job
- Must possess ability to process information/merchandise through POS register system Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:
Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .