Retail Assistant Store Manager - Madison Heights MI (6026)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Madison Heights, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities:At Office Depot, we have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced, energetic Assistant Store Manager. As a member of the management team, you will be responsible for supervising store operations and providing quick and courteous service to all customers by determining their needs and developing associates on product knowledge and selling skills. You will also schedule and prioritize work of associates and ensure satisfactory completion of all tasks.The Assistant Store Manager contributes to the overall financial performance of the store including merchandise/services sales, expense control, and achievement of sales and profitability goals. You also execute merchandise and visual presentation standards and facilitate the efficient flow of merchandise to the sales floor. The Assistant Store Manager ensures store adherence to all loss prevention procedures. You perform Manager-on-duty functions, as well as any other duties or tasks required. Qualifications:* High School diploma or equivalent education plus a minimum of three (3) years related management experience. Other Information:* Associates degree preferred.
* Experience managing financial controls and operational systems.
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to lead in a professional work environment.
* Desire to be in direct contact with people.
* Well developed problem resolution skills.
* Must be able to work varied hours/days as business dictates. Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits packages, which includes a 401(k) and more, best-In-class office products & services, as well as comprehensive development programs. We are an innovative, high-performance company. Working in our stores provides you with unlimited possibilities to start or expand your career.SELL MORE - EARN MORE with our performance based sales incentives!For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .