Retail Assistant Store Manager - Mason City, IA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Mason City, IA
JOB DESCRIPTIONSalonCentric Assistant Store Manager
Do you have a passion for working with people and delivering exceptional customer service*
Do you seek out exciting new products and training opportunities to become an expert in the hair and beauty industry*
Do you love hair and beauty products*
If you answered YES, apply today for our Assistant Store Manager Position!
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L Or al USA, is the premiere wholesale distributor in the United States of the finest salon professional beauty brands and we re seeking qualified candidates.
Fabulous FT Benefits:
* Enjoy Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and PTO benefits, just to name a few
* Say goodbye to the mall and enjoy desirable hours without the late nights and long weekends
* Enjoy a generous employee discount on the best brands in the business
* Bring your unique personality and join our creative and fun store teams
* Enjoy continuous education on hair and beauty products
* Explore growth and development opportunities within the SalonCentric and L Or al USA family!
Assistant Store Manager Competencies/Responsibilities:
* Builds a Great Team You have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service. You assist the store manager in developing high performing teams that exceed customer expectations. You help recruit great talent for the store and ensure all team members have the knowledge and tools for success. You treat team members with respect and dignity.
* Sets Clear Direction You work side by side your store manager to establish and communicate a clear vision to your team. You champion company vision/goals and motivate the team effectively.
* Drives the Business You support your store manager in creating new approaches to increase sales and profitability by identifying opportunities and acting quickly to address them. You seek out opportunities to understand and analyze sales trends and share your knowledge with your store associates.
* Leads with Passion In partnership with your store manager, you take an active role in motivating your team and creating an environment of open communication. You are an out of the box thinker that is always open to new ideas. You share that passion and can do attitude with your team on a daily basis.
* Influence and Inspire You help create a positive, enthusiastic working culture within the store. You consistently work towards understanding what motivates others and always lead by example.
* Act with Integrity Always You exhibit integrity in all words and actions and act with care and compassion. You build trust by delivering on all commitments. You are highly trusted by your store manager and respected by your store associates.
* 1 to 2 Years of retail leadership experience
* Self-directed with excellent organizational and time management skills
* Outstanding customer service, written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to use computerized point of sale system, SAP experience preferred
* Must be able to work weekends as availability guidelines require
* 18 years of age and High School Diploma or equivalent GED, preferred
* Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
* Must be able to stand and walk about the store throughout scheduled shift
* A Cosmetology license is a plus
SALONCENTRIC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND AFFORDS EQUAL OPPORTUNITY TO ALL APPLICANTS FOR ALL POSITIONS WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER (INCLUDING PREGNANCY), NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION OR ANY OTHER STATUS PROTECTED UNDER LOCAL, STATE OR FEDERAL LAWS.