Retail Credit Assistant - Tobey Village Office
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Financial Institutions, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Essential Functions: The major duties of the job that constitute the fundamental tasks and or responsibilities of the position. Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
1. Receives direct loan applications from branch staff and verifies system information to paper copy for completeness and accuracy in preparation for Underwriter review.
2. Reviews documentation to ensure that loans follow established bank procedures and compliance regulations. Prepares additional forms as required.
3. Prepares direct loan closing documents for branch locations, assuring accuracy and completeness of all necessary closing items.
4. Receives indirect loan applications from dealers to enter into the system in preparation for Underwriter review.
5. Verifies indirect closing documentation to system information and updates as necessary.
6. May be required to successfully register with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System Registry (NMLS) and obtain a unique identifier through the registry that is provided to consumers in accordance with all SAFE Act requirements. In addition, must successfully renew registration with NMLS annually. Maintains and updates personal registry information as necessary to include name changes, employment changes, etc.
7. Demonstrates the standards and principles of the Five Star Bank experience in every interaction with internal and external customers and associates. Incorporates the high performance behaviors of teamwork, leading by example and service in every facet of work.
8. This job description is not exhaustive. The Loan Processor 1 may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Required: High School diploma or equivalent
Preferred: Years: 1+ Type: Loan Processing
Licenses or Accreditation:
Required: NMLS eligible
1. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with the ability to learn new and existing banking software
2. Strong verbal and written communication skills
3. Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize to meet assigned deadlines
4. High level of attention to detail with the ability to follow detailed procedures and ensure accuracy
5. Responds to requests for information in a timely and professional manner
1. Able to regularly sit for prolonged periods of time
2. Extensive computer usage is required
Note: At a later stage in the application process, applicants will be required to provide information about their criminal conviction history, if any, and to authorize the procurement of a consumer report that will contain, among other things, information about criminal conviction history. Except as required by applicable law, past criminal convictions will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment, and Five Star Bank will only consider such history in accordance with applicable law. Please be advised, however, that federal law prohibits Five Star Bank from employing any person who has been convicted of any criminal offense involving dishonesty or a breach of trust or money laundering, or has agreed to enter into a pretrial diversion or similar program in connection with a prosecution for such offense unless the FDIC has provided prior written consent.
EXTERNAL POSTING FOR
Five Star Bank and its subsidiaries is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process please call Human