Retail Customer Service Manager
Responsibilities:At Office Depot, the Customer Service Manager, will partner with the management team in driving a memorable customer experience through leadership, communication, integrity and passion for the brand. In partnership with the management team, S/he will provide guidance and direction to Front End associates and will facilitate ongoing training on the business model. The person in this position will also work closely with our Print Services associates, and will have accountability to drive the sales of Print Services and properly assess customer needs to ensure satisfaction in every interaction. This person will motivate and inspire associates to build strong relationships and create an environment which increases customer retention. The Customer Service Manager, will proactively engage with customers to exceed their needs, ensure a positive customer experience and work to generate revenue by driving a sales culture. Builds ongoing customer relationships and become a trusted advisor by utilizing advanced selling skills and knowledge. Acts as a Change Champion, supporting implemented change.
The Customer Service Manager, will also be a Key Carrierwhile functioning in this role andwill be considered the Leader on Duty. Qualifications:High School diploma or equivalent experience,Bachelor's degree preferred Other Information:Minimum two years experience in retail, including a supervisory role in a sales driven customer environment.
- Advanced selling skills
- Must be able to effectively lead and coach others in a professional environment
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to execute detailed instructions in a timely and efficient manner
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, with the ability to work independently, as well as with others
- Must be adaptable to a changing environment and able to consistently achieve goals despite stress and ambiguity
- Must possess the ability to use technology applicable to role, and to access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities
- Must possess ability to process information/merchandise through POS register system
- Knowledge of POS and Work Force Management Systems
- Positive and Engaging
- Action Oriented
- Integrity & Trust
- Demonstrate passion for the brand, products, services and solutions offered to our customers
- Coaches, Trains / Motivates, Conflict Management, Problem Solving, Collaboration / Team Spirit, Accountable, Drives for Results, Directing Others, Business Acumen, Decision Quality, Time Management Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:
Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .