Retail Inventory Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Great Wolf Resorts
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Duties:
* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Assists in administrative back-office functions including entering purchase orders, paying invoices, tracking merchandise and costs.
* Assists in inventory functions.
* Orders office supplies.
* Assists department as needed, including typing memos, printing UPC tags, answering phones, sending faxes, following up with vendors on unpaid invoices, damaged merchandise or cost changes.
* Assists in sales functions including working in all retail locations, phone orders and gift bags.
* Responsible for department payroll, tracking employee hours and making time-clock changes.
* Assures retail areas achieve the highest standards in cleanliness, presentation, and service.
* Assures a safe facility and work environment in compliance with appropriate regulations--Ergonomics, Emergency Responses, Injury and Illness Prevention, and Hazard Communications Programs.
Mature and highly responsible individuals need only apply. Previous office, administrative and clerical skills necessary, as well strong computer, data entry and phone skills a must.
Able to lift up to 10 pounds and able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled