This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Solstice Sunglass Boutique
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Keyholder is responsible for assisting the store manager to run the retail store operations by ensuring the store consistently executes all operational functions to company standards and reinforces customer service, maintaining and representing the company's core values of service, quality and integrity to create total customer satisfaction.Responsibilities:
The responsibilities of the Keyholder include but are not limited to the following:
* Demonstrates a strong leadership ability
* Participates in store selling efforts to ensure personal goals as well as store sales and productivity goals are met
* Ensure all operational responsibilities are carried out in the absence of the store manager
* Assists with training delegation and supervision of staff to develop and maintain individual selling, customer service and product knowledge skills.
* Ensure housekeeping and safety standards are upheld through out the entire store.
* Partner with Store Manager, RM, DM and/or Loss Prevention to address concerns related to unsatisfactory performance and policy violations in a timely matter.
* In the (long term absence) of a manager the keyholder may have some of the responsibilities of a store manager. A District Manager will then oversee the keyholder.
* Previous retail experience preferably in a similar roll
* College Degree preferred
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Reliable and prompt
* Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
* Computer literate (word, excel and lotus notes)
* Able to work flexible hours
* Ability to stand for long periods of time
* Ability to lift and carry 25lbs.