Retail Line Casepacker Operator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
We are the maker, marketer and distributor of branded food products that have been American favorites for decades. Our employees located in more than 20 offices and plants across North America rally around our mission, Reinvigorating Iconic Brands. We work to transform our brands to be more profitable for our customers and more enjoyable for our consumers.
At Pinnacle Foods, every employee has the opportunity to make an impact from marketing and research & development, to manufacturing, finance and sales each function plays a critical role in our success. By living our values of trust, candor and ownership we create great relationships that help us deliver results and drive meaningful change for our brands and business.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Ensures efficient operation of Cavannas Case packers and ensures product going into the case meets quality and food safety requirements.
Absence Coverage provided by: Qualified Individual per JITP Flexibility Chart
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Must be familiar with plant safety rules and guidelines.
* Must have a positive attitude, work well with a team, and have initiative in improving company operations.
* Work with area manager and line lead to implement changes that have been identified.
* Work effectively with other departments.
* Minimum job duties:
* Have equipment ready to run at start of shift or assisting maintenance associates to correct any problems.
* Monitor equipment, seams, and codes for proper operation.
* Assist maintenance in repair of line equipment when necessary.
* Put cases into box maker station as necessary to keep line running.
* Provide breaks to other positions as necessary.
* Must clear jams in a timely matter for the Cavanna Case packer and box maker.
* Must be able to change Cavanna Case packer and box maker to different production sizes.
* Frequent bending, lifting, twisting, turning, and squatting may be required.
* Monitor and record finished product quality by application of specified tests.
* Check package codes, seals, and record results according to written specifications.
* Implement holds and rework procedures when necessary.
8.Perform other duties and assume additional responsibilities as assigned by the Line Lead and/or Area Manager.
* Must be able to operate the Cavanna Case packer and have working knowledge of all other equipment and controls in the Cavanna area.
* Must be familiar with BPCS.
* Frequent bending, lifting, squatting, reaching above shoulders, etc is required.
* You will be required to follow the Birds Eye Foods attendance policy for the Waseca Plant.
FTO experience preferred.
Previous experience and knowledge of the Cavanna Case packer and/or line preferred.
Must be a licensed FTO or be able to obtain a license within two weeks.
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer
qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to
protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any
other legally protected basis.