Retail Marketing Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Retail Marketing Associate
Auto Req ID
JLL is currently seeking a Full-Time Marketing Associate to support the national Retail marketing team, located in our Chicago headquarter office. The Associate will work closely with the Retail marketing team members, business leaders and subject matter experts to ensure national and local market marketing efforts are coordinated, consistent and relevant to JLL Retail s business goals.
The Retail Marketing Associate is responsible for driving consistency and adoption of the firm s retail marketing best practices, brand standards, media and communication policies. This role will work closely with the Retail Director and two Regional Marketing Managers to help streamline and project manage business development projects (proposal responses, presentations, brochures) and help operationalize against the varying needs of the business.
Associate will also work closely with Manager Marketing & Communications to develop and execute programs involving but not limited to social media, public relations and media outreach, internal communications, Websites, Content Marketing and JLL s own news outlet. The position will split time between both and national and regional focus and will be encouraged to own projects from inception through execution and evaluation.
NATIONAL RETAIL MARKETING
* Assemble strategic presentations, metrics reports, and team meetings and marketing summits (agenda, content, coordination) that benefit national or global strategic marketing initiatives
* Create BD deliverables including client correspondence (PointDrive, Weebly), documents, presentations, proposals, and resources with an eye on innovating at the point of sale
* Serve as the regional campaign manager and best-practice resource. Share new campaigns nationally with regions, train them and confirm adoption and metrics.
* Create and maintain intranet sites (SharePoint), Press release postings to Web sites, Internal App updates, social media channels and Retail blog
* Develop and implement strategic, impactful and creative PR strategies to promote JLL news to clients and prospects, shareholders and analysts, and employees. Examples of JLL corporate news include: organizational and high-level staff changes, real estate trend thought leadership, awards and business wins.
* Manage advertising programming (concept, copy, placement) for print and digital (partnering with graphics)
* Connect relevant content to interested clients and prospects through multi-channel marketing - social media, email marketing, internal communications, development/support/metric development and tracking.
* Measurement: Ensure appropriate measurement techniques are used to assess communication effectiveness and continually improve content, channels, media, and other vehicles as appropriate.
* Assist with event planning and other special projects
RETAIL REGIONAL MARKETS COORDINATION
* Support Content Market initiative; help with copywriting, writing and contributions on projects (i.e., pitches, presentations, decks, brochures, flyers, fact sheets, blogs, eblasts, etc.)
* Provide research and analytical support on special projects (pitches, presentations, etc.)
* External facing materials/ongoing maintenance: periodic checks of center websites and social media channels, spot check property fact sheets and JLL website portfolio listings, check bios (make sure versions match up to what Kelley has on Connect); spot check property events on website with DealTrak, create and monitor Google alerts for all properties
* Manage data for portfolios: example: Social media, website spreadsheet who has one, who is the admin, etc.
* Serve as ESRI expert and assist with Marketing for Leasing projects as assigned (gather info/writing, etc.)
* Audit Property and People Finder listings on JLL website and coordinate all updates and changes with the markets Brokerage Coordinators
* Run reports and provide results and metrics tracking for Content Marketing and other programs
* Support and coordinate market and industry-related events as directed by the Regional Marketing Manager (i.e., ICSC, DealMaking, BisNow, etc.)
* Responsible for reviewing fact sheets, brochures, demographics and website listings to ensure they are current, accurate and compelling
* Assist with property programs (as directed by RMMs) to ensure quality and alignment with client objectives as well as adherence to JLL Retail Core Practices and Standards of Excellence
* Team work Works enthusiastically in a team atmosphere, promoting collaboration and idea sharing verbally and through actions; facilitates and provides support to other departments and team members as necessary
* Planning and Organization Creates, implements and utilizes efficient systems and methods to maintain a highly-organized workspace; establishes and maintains records management systems that are easily understood and utilized, compliant with all rules, laws and regulations
* Client Focus Provides best in class service to employees, clients and vendors; dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of the external and internal clients, acts with customer in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationships, and gains trust and respect
* Dealing with Ambiguity Can effectively cope with change, can shift gears comfortably, can decide and act without having the total picture, can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty
* Time Management Proven ability to consistently manage multiple projects with accuracy and attentiveness to deadlines; keen ability to work autonomously or as a member of a team
* Written/Oral communication Embodies forward-looking initiative to prepare, distribute and meaningful, complete and ongoing communication with team members, clients, contractors and vendors; excellent written communication skills and is a compelling and professional communicator. Possess mature interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written) and expertise in copywriting.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor s degree or commensurate experience required
* Workplace experience, minimum of two years retail real estate background is preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Advanced Microsoft office product knowledge - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
* Working knowledge of various graphic software programs (Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop or Illustrator, Dreamweaver), Cision, NewsWeaver, Google Analytics
* Knowledge or experience with GIS and ESRI software a plus
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 44007BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales,