Retail Marketing Manager 9/3/2016
Multi Billion Dollar Manufacturer
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Multi-billion dollar manufacturer of consumer and commercial appliances is seeking an Internet Sales Manager. This individual will be responsible for the development and implementation of marketing strategies for the channel partner The Home Depot. Areas of responsibility include marketing strategies, marketing communications, new product introductions, promotional activity and coordination across all Home Depot sales channels (stores, internet, PRO, installed sales), and for all Division product channels.
* Coordinate the development of marketing strategies for Home Depot with the goal of meeting pre-defined profitability and unit shipment objectives. Incorporate segmentation strategies, product plans, pricing strategies, account strategies and marketing communications.
* Work with Marketing Communications, Social Media and other functional areas to develop cohesive customer messaging across all Home Depot channels and lead implementation of branding and marketing activities related to The Home Depot for the Division.
* Coordinating with The Home Depot Marketing Team to develop and maintain a 1-2 year promotional plan to include advertising, sales promotions, new product introductions and other campaigns designed to increase sales and improve the overall customer (end user) experience.
* Responsible for developing and maintaining the Home Depot joint promotional budget and for establishing metrics for measuring the success of promotions, advertising campaigns and other marketing spend.
* Work with Marketing to develop and implement appropriate Communications plans incorporating all aspects of Point of Purchase (POP), literature and advertising for The Home Depot.
* Develop and implement strategies for successful new product introductions to include promotions, advertising, social media, sales collateral and coordination with internet sales and marketing.
* Serve as primary contact for Home Depot Marketing Team Leads in the development of monthly reviews of the retail business and quarterly reviews to communicate progress to pre-defined goals and timely communication of critical issues.