Retail Merchandiser - Henderson Hall-Ft. Myer P/T (4-6 hrs per wk) 9/14/2016
Eurpac Services, Inc.
Fort Myer, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Specialized Marketing International (SMI) a division of EURPAC Service, Inc., serves leading manufacturers in providing comprehensive sales, marketing, and supply chain management services throughout the global military exchange market. We are a multi-line broker and represent product categories such as DVDs, platform games, cosmetics health and beauty aids, lawn & garden chemicals.
SMI is seeking a part time Base Associate at Henderson Hall-Ft Myer. This is an ideal part-time employment opportunity for a spouse, student or retiree. If you are looking for a place to make an impact, then we want to talk to you!
KEY JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* The merchandiser responsibility duties include but not limited to inventory, surveys, plan-o-grams resets, stocking, merchandising, off shelf displays, performing Demonstrations and accessing our website for priority direction and information.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Previous retail experience is preferred but not required
* Must have access to a computer and be able to access the Internet
* Ability to download and print from a secure company website
* Must be flexible in the days available to work including Saturdays. Hours allocated per week may change due to seasonality.
* A smart phone in not mandatory but recommended to access our website for direction and information as well as to upload photos while in the store.
* MILITARY BASE ACCESS IS REQUIRED
This position is for 4-6 flex hours per week $10.15 per hour and is perfect for someone seeking a part time position on base.
EURPAC Service, Inc. maintains a drug-free workplace. All employees are required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening.
It is the policy and practice of EURPAC Service, Inc., to provide employment opportunities to all qualified persons on an equal basis. The Company will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or other protected status in any of the terms or conditions of employment.