Retail Operations Leader - ReqCode 16000EJP
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
Dick's Sporting Goods
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescriptionDICK'S Sporting Goods is seeking a Freight Flow Leader to join our team! Every associate at DICK'S Sporting Goods is united by a common thread - our PASSION for the sports we love. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of a growing Fortune 500 company that makes lasting impacts on our communities through sport and activity.
Freight Flow Leader Duties:
* Create a world-class customer experience by providing passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement
* Supervising the freight flow processing function including shipping/receiving, transfers, RTV's, claims, key recs, claim processing and misdirected freight processing
* Uphold DICK'S Sporting Goods' standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods
* Maintaining the receiving and stock areas
* Supervising the maintenance crew to ensure acceptable standards are maintained for the overall upkeep of the building
* Assisting the store management team with general supervision in the store in accordance with Company policies and procedures including opening and closing the store and front end coverage as assigned
* Complying with cash office procedures and preparing deposits and balancing cashiers
* Compliance to loss prevention standards and audit requirements
* Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard (loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions
* Ability to meet the Federal requirements for handling and processing firearm transactions by successfully completing a background check
* As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
QualificationsSuccess Profile :
* Flexible availability - including nights, weekend, and holidays
* Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner and listen attentively to others
* Ability to process information/merchandise through the computer system and register system
* 1-2 years of Retail Operations experience preferred
* Knowledge of maintenance equipment helpful
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
Candidates seeking employment with DICK'S Sporting Goods should be prepared to successfully complete a pre-employment background check prior to beginning employment.
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://dsg.contacthr.com/50598434.jpg /