Retail Operations Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities:At Office Depot, the Operations Manager is responsible for freight and logistics activities within the store. This person will partner with the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager to provide guidance to Logistics associates by facilitating some training; providing positive and constructive feedback, and the appropriate level of coaching required from a Lead. In partnership with the management team, S/he will also maintain loss prevention compliance, store visual and merchandising standards. The Operations Manager, will also play a Leader on Duty role and proactively engage with customers to exceed their needs and work to generate revenue by driving a sales culture.
The Operations Manager, will also be a Key Carrierwhile functioning in this role andwill be considered the Leader on Duty.
Qualifications:High School diploma or equivalent experience, Bachelor's degree preferred Other Information:- Minimum two years of experience in retail, supervisory experience in a sales driven customer oriented environment.
- Previous knowledge of safety regulations
- Experience with Logistics and Freight
- Advanced selling skills
- Must be able to effectively lead and coach others in a professional environment
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to plan, prioritize and execute detailed instructions in a timely and efficient manner
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, with the ability to work independently, as well as with others
- Must be adaptable to a changing environment and able to consistently achieve goals despite stress and ambiguity
- Must possess the ability to use technology applicable to role, and to access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities
- Must possess ability to process information/merchandise through POS register system
- Knowledge of POS, and Work Force Management Systems
- Positive and Engaging
- Action Oriented
- Integrity & Trust
- Demonstrate passion for the brand, products, services and solutions offered to our customers
- Coaches, Trains / Motivates, Conflict Management, Problem Solving, Collaboration / Team Spirit, Accountable, Drives for Results, Business Acumen, Decision Quality, Time Management Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:
Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .