Retail Ops Help Desk Analyst-02011
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
* Associates Degree or equivalent experience
* Five years of banking experience in a retail bank environment
* Previous help desk experience preferred
* Call Center experience preferred
* Strong phone etiquette
* Customer Service, Listening and Communication skills, Strong analytical abilities, excellent organization and attention to detail
* Ability to remain calm under pressure and to be able to work in a fast pace environment
* Excellence in influencing and negotiating skills and organizational savvy
* Ability to understand and interpret complex business problems
* Strong decision making/judgment and ability to assess legal and financial risk
* Business acumen -- banking systems including, but not limited to, Zeus, Appro, Intracheck, IVault, SFA, Enterprise analytics and Contact Center
Responsible for servicing the operational needs of the branches across all regions, including back office areas.
* Field and answer questions from the branch network and back office areas on a variety of questions.
* Identify and address process improvements to enhance operations efficiencies by identifying processes and educational materials that will reduce questions, errors and ultimately mitigate risk to branches.
* Accountable for meeting established call standards.
* Manage day to day call volume.
* Utilize various bank systems efficiently.
* Identify and escalate trends or priory issues.
* Follow up on branch calls, as necessary.
* Develop, review and facilitate modification of Retail Banking operational procedures and documents to accommodate compliance issues, as well as products and/or services for a growing network of branches.
* Works collaboratively with other Branch Ops areas to ensure that operations memos are properly interpreted and applied.
* Works closely with Branch Ops Policy & Procedures to ensure that bank policies and procedures are kept up to date.
* Works with Branch Operations team, branches, back office areas to arrive at sound, win-win decisions.
* Ability to work evenings, weekends and longer hours during bank mergers, acquisitions or unforeseen circumstances.
* To provide support to unforeseen system issues that affect part of or the entire branch network.
* Ability to work with and identifying varying knowledge levels.
* Must adhere to pertinent laws, regulations , First Niagara's Compliance Policy and external compliance requirements.
4224 Ridge Lea Rd., Amherst, New York 14226
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled