Retail Print Services Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsibilities:At Office Depot, the Print Services Supervisor is a full-time role, and the person in this position will have ownership of the Print Services area. S/he will be responsible for engaging and providing an exceptional experience for customers requiring Print services. He/she is expected to quickly build ongoing customer relationships and become a trusted expert by utilizing advanced Print Services knowledge to meet customers' needs.
The person in this role demonstrates a passion for the brand, print solutions, and other products offered to our customers. S/he will utilize Office Depot's proven sales principles to proactively engage customers, in order to drive the sales of Print Services and properly assess customer needs to ensure satisfaction in every interaction.
The Print Services Supervisor takes ownership for completing all print orders correctly and within the quoted timeline, and assesses whether the Regional Print Center should be utilized. The associate in this position is also responsible for the training of Print Services Specialists and will also provide cross functional training, when needed, for other associates within the store. Additionally, s/he, will perform daily and weekly maintenance of the Print area. Qualifications:High School diploma or equivalent education and3 years experience Other Information:- Must be the subject matter expert in the Print Services area
- Must possess advanced selling skills
- Must possess ability to process information/merchandise through POS register system
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, which are necessary to establish a selling relationship with customers
- Must be adaptable to a changing environment
- Must be able to coach and train others in a professional environment
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess the ability to use technology applicable to role, and to access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities
- Positive and Engaging
- Action Oriented
- Integrity Accountability & Trust
- Demonstrate passion for the brand, products, services and solutions offered to our customers
- Must posses a desire to continually develop personal selling skills and product knowledge
- Drive for Results
- Decision Quality
- Patience Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:
Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .