Retail Rea Estate Development Coordinator 8/17/2016
Sugar Land, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Real Estate Development Coordinator
Prime Communications, one of AT&T's largest authorized retailers with 500 stores in 17 states (and growing) is seeking an experienced candidate to drive store growth and relocations in the Northeast and Central Regions of the U.S.
The Real Estate Development Coordinator will be responsible for aggressively finding and locating new opportunities to relocate specifically identified stores within the trade area(s). This position will specifically be focused on identifying raw land for sale or single purpose buildings for sale to be developed or remodeled.
The ideal candidate is a proven dealmaker in the retail arena and able to manage a high volume of transactions at any given time. Must be able to manage network of brokers, as well as work both independently and within the corporate AT&T real estate protocol to drive deals to Prime's Real Estate Committee with confidence.
* A Bachelor's Degree with 2 to 4 years of retail real estate experience
* Well-established Landlord network in the retail real estate community
* Experience with Senior Management and Board of Director Level of presentations
* Ability to work independently with minimal support
* Retail real estate and lease language knowledge and familiarity
* Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills