Retail Sales Agent First Lady
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Hot Springs, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
Perform the role of a shopkeeper, present merchandise to customers, assist with merchandise selection and facilitate sales transactions.
* Stocks shelves, counters, tables and similar display fixtures with merchandise in a fashion that maximizes product visibility and promotes sales. Arranges signage and advertising collateral in an attractive fashion.
* Sell merchandise to guests.
* Make sure shop is always clean with proper displays, place new merchandise on floor and ensure that all items are properly tagged and maintain control of inventory. Affix accurate prices to merchandise with stamps, tags, labels and similar methods.
* Provides suggestions, information, and similar assistance to customers as requested. Maintains substantial knowledge of products in assigned store as well as general product knowledge regarding merchandise for sale in other retail outlets on property.
* Accurately record sales and other transactions using the point of sale system. Accept payment and make change as necessary following established accounting procedures.
* Maintains continuous effort to clean shelves, counters, tables, fixtures, glass and floors.
* Maintains awareness to all safety precautions and procedures to ensure a safe atmosphere for guests and employee partners.
* Completes daily sales reports for analysis.
* Is aware of current monthly sales performance and increases sales per hour and units per transaction as required.
* Participates in periodic merchandise inventory as scheduled.
* May be required to book tee times, skating sessions, and check in guests for these activities.
Must be 16 years of age or older.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
Must be able to stand for entire shift.
Previous customer service experience preferred but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: