Retail Sales Associate - ReqCode 16000EL4
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Dick's Sporting Goods
Elk Grove, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescriptionA new Dick's Sporting Goods is coming soon to Elk Grove, CA!
Express your interest in working for Dick's Sporting Goods by applying now. We anticipate interviews will take place in late October. As we get close to that date, look for an email from us inviting you to schedule an interview. Until then, be sure to check us out online at www.dickssportinggoods.com
* Sales Associates - Apparel, Bike & Exercise, General Sports, Footwear, Golf & Lodge
* Cashiers and Customer Service Specialists
* Freight Flow & Operations Associates
* Technicians for Bikes & Golf
* Price & Signage Coordinator
* Temporary positions for Store Setup
Every associate at DICK'S Sporting Goods is united by a common thread - our PASSION for the sports we love. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of a growing Fortune 500 company that makes lasting impacts on our communities through sport and activity.
Sales Associate Duties Include:
* Create a world-class customer experience by providing passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement
* Uphold DICK'S Sporting Goods' standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods
* Demonstrate ability to genuinely interact with customers to show passion, knowledge, dedication, and commitment in their sport or activity
* Ability to meet Federal requirements for handling and processing firearm transactions
* Cash Register/POS Ringing and Cash-handling
* Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard (loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions
* As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
Operations & Freight Flow Associate Duties:
* Maintain cleanliness of all areas of the store including offices and restrooms
* Assist with unloading trucks and processing freight
* Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
* Ability to bend, stoop, reach, stand, push, pull, and lift cartons/bins weighing approximately 10-50 pounds each repetitively
QualificationsSuccess Profile : * Flexible availability - including nights, weekend, and holidays
* 1-2 years of Retail Cashier, Retails Sales or cash-handling experience preferred, but not required
* Passion for Sports and/or Outdoor Activity
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
Depending on position, candidates seeking employment with DICK'S Sporting Goods should be prepared to successfully complete a pre-employment background check prior to beginning employment.
Interviews are by appointment only.
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://dsg.contacthr.com/50606804.jpg /