Retail Sales Associate - Part Time
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
The Retail Sales Associate primary responsibility is to be a sales leader with a focus on customer service and building relationships utilizing the tools provided and having the ability to multi-task with an understanding of customer/business needs with a sense of urgency.
Additional responsibility includes daily merchandising, inventory control, store maintenance and clientele development.
* Provide friendly, efficient service to all customers.
* Assist customer by suggesting additional merchandise that compliments their selections.
* Offer information about merchandise selection to minimize returns.
* Thank customer utilizing last name.
* Reinforce customer's selection and package with care.
* Deliver purchases to patient's rooms as needed.
* Assist in pricing merchandise, markdowns, restocking and other retail related duties.
* Utilize proper telephone etiquette at all times.
* Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm at all times.
* Ability to effectively handle customer service issues.
* Be familiar with all product information.
* Have a knowledge of back stock merchandise
* Provide feedback on merchandise request
* Know productivity and job performance standards.
* Assist and maintain visual merchandising and selling floor standards.
* Know and use promotional event information to maximize sales.
* Assist in preparation of annual physical inventory.
* High School diploma/GED
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to muli-task
* Computer skills including Word and POS systems
* Minimum 1 year's retail experience in a department store or specialty store.
* Experience in visual merchandising and POS applications
* Experience in cross-selling merchandise.
* Ability to work a flexible retail work schedule.