Retail Sales Associates - ReqCode 16000CSI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/21/2016
Dick's Sporting Goods
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescriptionDICK'S Sporting Goods is seeking Sales Associates to join our new store team in Katy, TX at The Shops at Park West! Positions available are both full-time and part-time roles as well as permanent and temporary opportunities.
Every associate at DICK'S Sporting Goods is united by a common thread - our PASSION for the sports we love. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of a growing Fortune 500 company that makes lasting impacts on our communities through sport and activity.
Apply Now to be Considered for any of the Following Available Positions:
* Full-Time & Part-Time Sales Associates (Permanent and Temporary Available) * Cashier
* Operations Associate - Freight Flow, Operations
* Sales Associate - Apparel, Bikes & Exercise, General Sports, Golf, Footwear, Lodge
* Specialists - Customer Service, Lacrosse Service, Price & Signage Coordinator, Running
* Technicians - Bike, Golf
Sales Associate Duties Include:
* Create a world-class customer experience by providing passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement
* Uphold DICK'S Sporting Goods' standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods
* Demonstrate ability to genuinely interact with customers to show passion, knowledge, dedication, and commitment in their sport or activity
* Ability to meet Federal requirements for handling and processing firearm transactions
* Cash Register/POS Ringing and Cash-handling
* Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard (loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions
* As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
Operations & Freight Flow Associate Duties:
* Maintain cleanliness of all areas of the store including offices and restrooms
* Assist with unloading trucks and processing freight
* Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
* Ability to bend, stoop, reach, stand, push, pull, and lift cartons/bins weighing approximately 10-50 pounds each repetitively
QualificationsSuccess Profile : * Flexible availability - including nights, weekend, and holidays
* 1-2 years of Retail Cashier, Retails Sales or cash-handling experience preferred, but not required
* Passion for Sports and/or Outdoor Activity
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
Depending on position, candidates seeking employment with DICK'S Sporting Goods should be prepared to successfully complete a pre-employment background check prior to beginning employment.
Interviews are by appointment only.
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://dsg.contacthr.com/50100382.jpg /