Retail Sales Associates - ReqCode 16000DLX
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Dick's Sporting Goods
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescriptionDICK'S Sporting Goods is seeking Sales Associates to join our new store team in Reno, NV! Positions available are both full-time and part-time roles as well as permanent and temporary opportunities.
Every associate at DICK'S Sporting Goods is united by a common thread - our PASSION for the sports we love. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of a growing Fortune 500 company that makes lasting impacts on our communities through sport and activity.
Apply Now to be Considered for any of the Following Available Positions:
* Full-Time & Part-Time Sales Associates (Permanent and Temporary Available) * Cashier
* Operations Associate - Freight Flow, Operations
* Sales Associate - Apparel, Bikes & Exercise, General Sports, Golf, Footwear, Lodge
* Specialists - Customer Service, Lacrosse Service, Price & Signage Coordinator, Running
* Technicians - Bike, Golf
Sales Associate Duties Include:
* Create a world-class customer experience by providing passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement
* Uphold DICK'S Sporting Goods' standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods
* Demonstrate ability to genuinely interact with customers to show passion, knowledge, dedication, and commitment in their sport or activity
* Ability to meet Federal requirements for handling and processing firearm transactions
* Cash Register/POS Ringing and Cash-handling
* Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard (loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions
* As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
Operations & Freight Flow Associate Duties:
* Maintain cleanliness of all areas of the store including offices and restrooms
* Assist with unloading trucks and processing freight
* Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
* Ability to bend, stoop, reach, stand, push, pull, and lift cartons/bins weighing approximately 10-50 pounds each repetitively
QualificationsSuccess Profile : * Flexible availability - including nights, weekend, and holidays
* 1-2 years of Retail Cashier, Retails Sales or cash-handling experience preferred, but not required
* Passion for Sports and/or Outdoor Activity
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
Depending on position, candidates seeking employment with DICK'S Sporting Goods should be prepared to successfully complete a pre-employment background check prior to beginning employment.
Interviews are by appointment only.
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://dsg.contacthr.com/50373354.jpg /