Retail Sales Consultant Print Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities:At Office Depot, the Sales Consultant, Print Services is responsible for providing exceptional service experience for customers requiring print services. He/she utilizes Office Depot's proven sales principles to proactively engage customers to drive the sale of total solutions offered within Print Services and properly assess customer needs to ensure satisfaction in every interaction.
The Sales Consultant, Print Services is responsible for completing all customer orders correctly and within the quoted timeline, and assess whether the Regional Print Center should be utilized. This person is also responsible for performing daily and weekly maintenance of the Print Services area.
The Sales Consultant, Print Services must quickly build ongoing customer relationships and become a trusted advisor by utilizing advanced selling skills and knowledge (including cross-selling of products and services) to meet customer's needs. Demonstrates passion for the brand, products, services and solutions offered to our customers. Qualifications:High school diploma or equivalent education experience Other Information:- Must have the ability to gain the skill and knowledge necessary to operate Print equipment
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, which are necessary to establish a selling relationship with customers
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess the ability to use technology applicable to role, and to access information necessary to complete daily responsibilities
- Must possess ability to process information/merchandise through POS register system
- Positive and Engaging
- Action Oriented
- Integrity, Accountability & Trust
- Demonstrate passion for the brand, products, services and solutions offered to our customers
- Must possess a desire to continually develop personal selling skills and product knowledge
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule as business dictates
- Customer Focus
- Self Learning
- Approachability Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:
Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .