Retail Sales Coordinator- Alternate Channels
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
The position summary states the general nature and purpose of the job. Overall accountabilities are defined in this section.
The Sales Coordinator plays a key role within the Smithfield sales organization and will primarily be responsible for the administration of the sales order processes. The Coordinator will find creative and effective ways to develop process improvement and complete assigned tasks.
Smithfield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with disability, or any other protected group status or non-job related characteristic as directed by law.
Responsibilities and tasks are written as follows:
* Provide administrative support for the sales team to include coordination of work flow.
* Assist sales team on pricing contracts, inside sales calls, sales planning, and other sales related activities.
* Process customer service report complaint memos for sales team.
* Prepare reports for sales team.
* Responsible for coordination of sales meetings.
* Collaborate with sales team to create presentations.
* Assist product manager with product issues, purchase orders, etc.
* Liaison between Customers and Director on all customer related issues.
* Serve as point of contact for sales team and customers.
* Additional projects as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. May perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
* Bachelor s degree in Business or a related field and a 1-3 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
* Strong skills in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Access).
* Experience with Nielsen/IRI and Vistex is a plus.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Highly organized, detail-oriented, and excellent customer service skills.
* Excellent problem solving skills.
* Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
This role has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those an employee should possess to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Specific vision includes close vision and ability to adjust focus.
* Frequently required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Corporate work environment.
* Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.